Please join us for the Annual General Meeting of the Edmonton Strathcona Conservative Association.
The following business will be conducted at the AGM:
- Report by the President on behalf of the Board of Directors
• Presentation of Financial Statements
• Election of Directors
• Presentation of the Election Readiness Plan
To be eligible to vote at the AGM an individual must:
- Be a resident in the Federal riding of Edmonton Strathcona and provide photo identification and proof of address and have held membership in the Conservative Party of Canada for 21 days prior to the meeting.
- If your membership has expired no more than 90 days prior to the meeting then you may renew at the door with a credit card or cheque only. You may also renew your membership at www.conservative.ca.
Other Important Information:
- We kindly ask that you RSVP by January 9th so that proper setup arrangements can be made.
January 16th at 7:00 PM
9411 97 Ave NW, Edmonton